Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G.

Default Reciprocating Saw

On 9 Jun 2006 16:38:00 +0200, No wrote:

davex1001 wrote:
Hello. I'm shopping for a reciprocating saw. Naturally I don't want
to spend a lot of money. What should I look for? Is one brand better
than another??

Thanks.

The harbor freight ones are disposable. If you want one you can will to
the grandkids get a Milwaukee Super Sawzall, nothing compares.

LOL....But to be honest its true...
My Milwaukee swwsal was a hand me down from my father ...and I am 62
years old... the odds of it ending up in my sons shop are honestly
pretty good...

Bob G.
BTW I purchased a Roybi 18 V battery powered one to use and keep at
the "farm" ...did not last one summer...wasted money...