Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob G.

Default Best HVAC Units? Trane?

On 9 Jun 2006 15:22:55 -0700, "RAJ" wrote:

Is there any general consensus as to who makes the most reliable and
long lasting HVAC units? I'm looking for a split package AC. Is Trane
one of the best? I hear they run forever?

Both my sons are in the HVAC business...and over the years I have
learned to listen to them when they "talk" Heating and air
conditioning"... According to them there really is not much
difference in any of the major brands NOT a single one is more
reliable then any other... proper sizing, and proper installation
is much more important then the brand...

Just what I hear....and believe.. since they tell their mother the
same thing..

Bob G