Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Carl Byrns" wrote in message

I appreciate that, Carl, but I think you must have missed a few of my
postings from time to time. g A sanctimonious jackass like Richard may

be
hard to penetrate with facts, so we'll see where that goes.

Ed Huntress

Ed, "sanctimonious jackass" isn't an insult (well, the four legged
kind might be insulted by the association).

Hmm. You're a very tolerant guy, Carl. g

I've never seen you use
the words f*cking idi*t m*r*n lowl*fe sh*thead pathet*c l*ser in
reference to McCracken or Lewis (I'll cut Gunner some slack here- he
does know a thing or two about machine tools) even though you probably
have shouted the words inside your skull.

If you see me talk like that, send in the medics.

Ed Huntress