Richard Lewis

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

Carl Byrns wrote:

You know, one of the things I admire about Ed is that he never not
once resorts to insults when he's on the unpopular side of an opinion.
Nor does he try to distort what others have written- he can defend his
position calmly and with solid fact.

There you go again accusing me of "distorting facts" when all I ever
do is address the exact point that you raised, idiot.

Do you somehow, in your infinite wisdom, interpret "yeah, you said
he's a liar and he can't refute it" to be other than an agreement on
the statement?

You, Gunner, and McCracken don't seem to posess those qualities: if
you can't defend your argument you either make something up or start
slingin' the mud.

Don't lump me in with anyone, idiot. Gunner et al will always have
more patience than I in dealing with your pathetic, idiotic arguments.
If you keep the discussion sane and rational, so will I....but I have
no regard for idiots and asses who have to resort to semantics to try
to cover their ass.

Now feel free to **** off and go whine somewhere out of my sight.

ral

PLONK!