Posted to misc.consumers.house
Andrew Koenig

Default Driveway setback, sneaky neighbor

wrote in message
ups.com...

I don't know what happens at a zoning meeting
since I've never been to one. Does it cost money? What questions should
I ask. I hope someone can give me some advice on this.

I imagine that different towns work in different ways. In ours, there are
meetings once or twice a month, with the dates published in advance at town
hall, in local newspapers, and on the web. Anyone can attend those
meetings, and there is no charge for doing so.

I suggest you start by paying a visit to your local seat of government,
describing the situation, and asking for advice and information.