Posted to alt.home.repair
Steven L Umbach

Default Reciprocating Saw

Milwaukee is probably the best though any of the popular premium brand names
are very good. Right now Toolking has a Dewalt 10.5 amp reconditioned
reciprocating saw on sale for $59 as shown in the link below. That is a
great deal on a powerful well built reciprocating saw. Reconditioned power
tools are usually the ones that the purchaser returns in like new condition
during the 30 day or so trial period and have a warranty - usually the same
warranty as new. They go back to the factory to be checked over, repaired if
necessary, and then sold as reconditioned. I have four reconditioned tools
that all look and work like new [two Bosch, one Makita, and one Milwaukee].

http://www.toolking.com/productinfo.aspx?productID=179

"davex1001" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. I'm shopping for a reciprocating saw. Naturally I don't want
to spend a lot of money. What should I look for? Is one brand better
than another??

Thanks.