Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave

Default Totally off topic

Richard Conway wrote:
Dave wrote:

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Dave" wrote in message

Or for a little further traveling try
http://www.ncm.org.uk/
Adam

Good call - get the little blighters working down a mine 25 hours a
day

I must admit, I like the thoughts of that ;-)

There aren't all that many mines these days. There still are chimneys
though.

I think that when they reach the age of 14 years, particularly when
they have been brought up in the USA, they will be a little too large
for that job :-)

On this subject...

I have noticed that there are very few slim line people about these days.

The sun has come out to reveal all the over weight youngsters. Double
bellies and all :-((

That's a belly with a fatty hangover, for them as not knowing.

I don't know how old you are Mary, but I reckon that you are about, or
older than my sixty years. I have developed a belly, but there are no
love handles on me yet :-)
Pinch an inch? only on my belly. And only just :-)

At our age, what do you expect?
I know a woman gets a baby pouch after birth, but I am talking if
girls in their twenties. I see them daily in school.

Dave

Ah, but the girls in their twenties will have no doubt given birth at
least four or five times, having had their first at fifteen

Sorry, I asked for that wrist slapping ;-)
Or, should I have typed...