Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default Driveway setback, sneaky neighbor

That's exactly what he did. However, he also buried the downspout from
his garage under the parking pad so that all of the water flows into
our yard. I'm concerned about how this is going to erode our soil.
After a rainstorm I expect to see trenches running through my gardens.
Clark W. Griswold, Jr. wrote:
" wrote:

The wall is a interlocking brick wall about 2-3 ft high. He added a
truck load of class 5 gravel to the top of the wall thus creating a
parking pad off of his driveway. My issue isn't the wall it's the fact
that he built this parking pad (driveway) which is about 24 ft feet
long. Long enough for his trailer and boat. It's not just a brick wall
like he claims.

I think what you are saying is that he built a retaining wall along the property
boundary that ran parallel to his driveway, then filled in the gap between his
drive and the wall so that it was level to the wall? Something like this (view
in fixed font):

HisDrive \__fill__||_Your drive__