Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery

Default Getting fiberglass shower upstairs

"Jack" wrote in message
oups.com...
I would like to get a fiberglass shower.. but I have a tight staircase
to get it up.. Would love a one piece unit.. but there is no way I am
going to get it up the stairs.

Any good recomendations for multiple piece units that are large.. would
like shower to be 36 x 48 .. home depot seemed to have one mulitple
piece unit.. but it was very small.

Any suggestions?

While not inexpensive, you could go to a marble shower. I had one put in.
They come out and measuer the base and the walls. Then they make it to what
is needed. Usually a one piece base, then the side walls and a glass door.