Mary Fisher

Default You and Yours (R4) DIY webchat

Simon said:

I heard the prog.

They did include the stuff about my conversion, although the very long
rambling chat I had here with Jeff Howell of course had to be ruthlessly
edited down to a suitable length. I think it covered my experience pretty
well without going into all the gory details. Just one clarification -

they
went straight from discussion of my conversion to the stuff about

Econoloft
being expelled from the FMB - this must have been a result of many OTHER
people's complaints - my problems were not sufficiently bad to need FMB
involvement. I don't think this was really pointed out in the report. From
my contacts with other customers I get the impression that we got off

fairly
lightly compared to others - after all we have ended up with a basically
"finished" job.

Right, I'm sorry I didn't realise I was listening to you!

Like all communications media they always over edit though and end up
telling the story they want to tell. It makes it difficult for the listener/
viewer/reader to make up his/her mind about something, I find.

Or perhaps I'm too picky :-)

Mary