Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke

Default saber saw mystery (or do you say sabre?)

wrote:

When I went for my Bosch sabre saw this morning the plug was missing so
I went to
Menards and got a Makita model 4324. I bought a pack of blades along
with it, the
other-than-Bosch kind. When I opened the Makita box, there was a
complimentary
blade inside, but it was a Bosch type. The instructions didn't mention
anything about it,
but does this tool take both types of blades? The Bosch type that was
included works,
but the small cross-tabs don't seem to insert up into the shank the way
they would
in a Bosch. Just curious, before I rip open the package of new blades
I bought and
find out they don't fit.

I'm a little bit puzzled by something. Is "the plug was missing" British
understatement for some horrible disaster or were you saying that the thing
on the end of the power cord that plugs into the wall to transfer power was
missing?

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate