Posted to rec.woodworking
Fly-by-Night CC

Default saber saw mystery (or do you say sabre?)

In article . com,
" wrote:

When I went for my Bosch sabre saw this morning the plug was missing so
I went to
Menards and got a Makita model 4324. I bought a pack of blades along
with it, the
other-than-Bosch kind. When I opened the Makita box, there was a
complimentary
blade inside, but it was a Bosch type. The instructions didn't mention
anything about it,
but does this tool take both types of blades? The Bosch type that was
included works,
but the small cross-tabs don't seem to insert up into the shank the way
they would
in a Bosch. Just curious, before I rip open the package of new blades
I bought and
find out they don't fit.

Don't know about the blades, but, now that you've got a Makita
replacement, I'll pay the shipping of the plug-less Bosch to me.
--
Owen Lowe
The Fly-by-Night Copper Company

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the
Corporate States of America and to the
Republicans for which it stands, one nation,
under debt, easily divisible, with liberty
and justice for oil."
- Wiley Miller, Non Sequitur, 1/24/05