Ed Huntress

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

"Bray Haven" wrote in message
I appreciate that, Carl, but I think you must have missed a few of my
postings from time to time. g A sanctimonious jackass like Richard may

be
hard to penetrate with facts, so we'll see where that goes.

Ed Huntress

I thought about that too, having seen personal insults hurled by Mr Ed

from
time to time. BTW, as a breeder & trainer of mules, I hate to see that
particular handle used maliciously. A vocation, by the way, which has

helped me
immesely in some of my discussions in this forum ).

My apologies to all jack- and jenny asses of the four-legged type.

Ed Huntress