Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA Gray Asphalt

Default dog crap makes lawn green

That's the kind of experiment I wish I had the energy and gumption to do.
Congratulations, really.

wrote in message
s.com...
I have a few spots on my lawn that are about 7 inchs in diameter that
are darker green and thicker growth than the rest of the lawn. Most
likely, it's from deer droppings, as I've seen that on the lawn before.
As a test, I put down some extra Urea, which is pure nitrogen in a few
test spots to see if it would make it as green as the manure. I
didn't, in fact the spots that received the extra nitrogen were
undistinguishable from the rest of the lawn that I applied uniform
regular coverage to. But the few spots from the apparent manure were
still distinctly darker green.

So, apparently there are other wonders to manure that chemical
fertilizers don't have.