Posted to alt.home.repair
AKA Gray Asphalt

Default dog crap makes lawn green

Thanks for all of the technical analysis. I kinda knew that crap was manure.

Crap seems to work better though. And diluted dog crap won't stink worse
than steer manure ... as if lawns don't already have dog crap on them.

"mm" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006 22:57:43 -0700, "AKA Gray Asphalt"
wrote:

What is is that makes the lawn green around the edges of dog crap?
Nitrogen?
I wonder if anyone has ever stirred up some crap diluted with water and
spread it on a lawn. It seems to be better than whatever else people use
and
the green seems to stay for a long time around the dead center of the
ex-crap.

They sell manure at the garden shop. And if you drive by many farms
at the right time, you can smell it.