Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill

Default Pool Chlorine questions

"ronm" wrote in
:

Depending on where you are and what kind of cover youre referring to,
its likely you will be leaving the cover off most of the summer. One,
its a nuisance and two, it will likely make your pool too warm. And
most kids dont care if the waters a little cool to begin with.

I'm in Pennsylvania and the cover is the standard one that came with the
pool not a solar cover. The pool is under an oak tree canapy so I'm
guessing I really should keep it covered whenever possible to help keep
it clean. Since it is partially blocked from the sun part of the day I'm
hoping it wont get too warm. Yes, my girls don't care much if its cool
or even cold, but dad sure does. I got it up last Saturday and finished
filling it Sunday morning, we went in that afternoon..... I think I was
technically gender neutral for a hour or so...brrrrrrr...but they loved
it

Bill