Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Default free 3D cad software?

You could "evaluate" it for years like that. Nice.

"Leon" wrote in message
. com...
Ohhhhhhhhh I did not know that. I was looking directly at the InrelliCAD
site.
Oddly about 3 weeks ago I installed the pro version and it counts down

the
evaluation days I have left but apparently I am doing something with
computer maintainence that starts the count down at 30 every week or so.
This count down has started over 2 times so far. I wonder if IE 7.0 is
causing this.

"CW" wrote in message
nk.net...
Leon, price on Intellicad varies greatly from vendor to vendor. I bought
mine from CMS. The trial download version (from all venders) is the

light
version. That same version from CMS is $51.95. The premium version (the
one
I have) is 173.95.

"Leon" wrote in message
. net...

IntelliCAD works almost exactly and looks almost exactly like AutoCAD

LT
and
the new purchase price is $149.