Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Plowman (News)

Default Black & Decker Cordless Battery?

In article .com,
wrote:
Thanks everyone. Recell were full of very knowledgeable advice.
Multicell quote £2.50 per cell for this pack, so I explored inside the
pack and found I need 7 cells from 10 replacing.

Only replace them in sets.

NEVER buy a B&D KC12XC.

How much did it cost?

This must be one of the lightest used cordless drills in DIY history,
2-3 times a year I go out to sand my car bodywork, thats it.
OK its 3 years old, do these batteries deteriorate and fail to hold
charge even if unused for months?
discharged

How long do you find other rechargeable cells last like say in a
toothbrush? The fact is a cheap cordless tool uses cheap cells with a
short life.

--
*Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Dave Plowman London SW