Posted to misc.consumers.house

Default refi ammo?

On 7 Jun 2006 14:35:58 -0700, someone wrote:

Should I show them my receipts for the work done or just before and
after pictures.

Neither. What would the receipts show about current VALUE, they just
show COST. Not the same thing at all.

What good is a "before" picture, they are not lending on the former
house, they are lending on the present house, and their appraiser
doesn't been YOUR pictures, he takes his own (if needed). The typical
refi (or loan on sale) appraisal uses zero or maybe one inside pic,
and if one is needed the appraiser takes it.