Posted to rec.woodworking

Default UK Supplier of Table Extension Slides

Hi,

I am currently building an extending dining table. The one part I have
left to procure is the slide mechanism. I have searched the internet
far and wide for a supplier of table extension slides but can only find
sites in the US. This would be fine except that I end up paying $30 for
the slides and $70+ for the postage - a bit silly really.

So, does anybody know of a UK company that can supply (preferably
hardwood) table extension slides? Maybe it's a company that doesn't
have a web presence?

Thanks,

Matthew