Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

Default help on asbestos popcorn

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll definitely let a pro do it. I have absolutely no intention of
doing it myself. I've already gotten a ballbark of $7K-$10K. Might
just do it. Of couse, insurance has found a way NOT to pay for it...
"like a bad neighbor, state farm isn't there".

Why should the insurance company pay? It is NOT a hazard, not a risk, not
an accident. Just looks ugly, IMO. For 10K, I'd come to your house and
take it down. Damned good money for a week of work. My wife did most of
our house. Took her less than a day for each room.