Posted to alt.home.repair
chuckster

Default Sunsetter Awnings

I love mine. Had it for 4 years and still works well. I installed a 16
foot motorized unit and use it on weekends, only during the summer. Not
the dbest one on the market but it serves my needs. The manual (I have
only seen them) unit is VERY strong and a very good buy for the money.
I cover mine in the winter due to the harsh N.J. winters.

TMC wrote:
Not sure if this would be the right group for this question, but here
goes anyway....has anyone had any experience with Sunsetter Retractable
Awnings? We are thinking of installing an awning over our patio and are
considering a local company and Sunsetter, but we would like to get decent
quality for our hard earned money.
I've read only a couple opinions on Sunsetter, but they were not very
recent. Any input would be most welcome. Thanks to all.....