Old Nick

Default OT Environmentalists may be in deep Kimchee

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 20:52:46 GMT, Sunworshiper
wrote something
.......and in reply I say!:

The night before last I'm backing up to my house and a guy is at the

snip
he gets all ****y and saying it wasn't him and we should get in a
fight and better yet he should just shoot me ! I just had a feel for
this guy cause he got ****y with me the first time , but if I had'nt
run into him before I'd be very concerned.

This is a troll , right? I'm from Texas and think rifles should be in
the back window of every pick up. I bet if I had one in the window

snip
, guess you've never had a cop pointing a gun at you when your doing
nothing wrong. I have a couple of times and probably 5 times where
they have it un-strapped and their hand on it.

They have stole my
gun, wedding ring, chicks, and others I shouldn't get into .

Cops have stolen them? ANd the other stuff you shouldn't mention?

They part way for me
and don't think a thing about a crazy long haired craker who might
just be packing. Fun or satisfying has nothing to do with being safe ,
or shall we say better off than being unarmed.

I could write a book on why I like to have a gun , but that shouldn't
concern anyone else.

Well, it sure concerns ME! You sound like about the best anit-gun
argument I have ever heard allowed out.

Imagine a _world_ where Nature's lights are obscured
by man's. There would be nowhere to go.
Or wait a while. Then you won't have to imagine.