Posted to alt.home.repair
Ross Mac

Default Garage tiling

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have this garage at my place which is only used for parking the car
in winters, when it snows. Else the car is parked outside, and the
garage is more of a utility/ storage room for now. I plan to now work
on the garage a bit to make it look better and use it for some plants
or for having breakfast with family etc once in a while.

So was wondering how good would be the idea of tiling the floor. Some
one told me that the tiles can crack on account of the weight of the
car. Please throw in any suggestions you can.
Thanks

You might want to look at this product....
http://www.ucoatit.com/
good luck with your project.....Mac