Posted to alt.home.repair
Jean

Default Paint brushes

On the advice of folks in this newsgroup, I bought some Purdy brushes
for my "Gee, I hate the current color of my woodwork. I think I'll
repaint it" project.

The store had a good selection (brushes for oil only, brushes for all
paints, and brushes for latex only) so I bought a couple "for latex
only" brushes, since the paint I'm applying is a satin latex.

So far I'm not impressed - the brushes don't seem to hold much paint and
I find the bristles kinda flimsy. So I was thinking about going back to
the store and getting some "for all paints" type brushes. Will I be
giving up any big advantage by switching to Purdy's "for all paints"
type brushes when I apply the satin latex paint?

Thanks,

Jean