Posted to alt.home.repair
Dawn

Default Need information on termite "protection"

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
. ..
Dawn wrote:
Hello,

We have a five year old wood frame/stucco home in Southern Arizona.
Termites are a big problem here, or so "they" say. I have not seen a
home tented yet, though I saw many in my hometown in central
California.

Different areas have different termites and require different
approaches. Hopefully someone will have experience in your area. Have
you checked with friends and neighbors?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Thank you for replying. I have checked with everyone I can think of and no
one is getting a re-treatment. My guess is they just aren't thinking about
it, but I'm pretty proactive when it comes to prevention of damage.

We have the subterranean termites here, if that helps. No grass, nothing
near the foundation but rocks or bricks, no sprinklers (drip irrigation).
Our front and back yards are rock.

Thanks again,

Dawn