Posted to alt.comp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,sci.electronics.repair
CBFalconer

Default terastation pro internal power supply replacement.

ian field wrote:

.... snip about 120/240 V power supplies ...

It has a single reservoir cap, so it's not dual voltage - if you
get it repaired you'll have to use an auto-transformer!

Not necessarily. As I explained else thread, you may be able to
replace a voltage doubler with a full wave rectifier.

They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country
and our people, and neither do we." -- G. W. Bush.
"The people can always be brought to the bidding of the
leaders. All you have to do is tell them they are being
attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism
and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way
in any country." --Hermann Goering.