Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH

Default Hight Gloss Finishes for on top of oil based finishes? That are easy to use

redice wrote:
I am looking for something with low toxicity that I don't have to wear
gloves to apply or applies well with just a brush, something that can
be fixed if something does happen like I can sand it back down and re
do it without adverse affects, I mainly use linseed oil and I believe
its Dutch oil? or a mix of linseed other things to add pigment/color
to the linseed, but I want a finish to go over my color that will
give it that wet hight gloss or semi gloss look.

Varnish.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...