Loren Coe

Default LP tank valve removal UPDATE

In article , Bob Engelhardt wrote:
clare, @, snyder.on, .ca wrote:
Where is it going to suck air from? The tank is full of concentrated
fuel vapour. ...

Umm - I've always thought that air is drawn into the tank as the fuel is
used, but I guess that more vapor could just boil off. It would depend
upon the vapor pressure of gas, but I'd guess that it's pretty high. Bob

this fuel pump thread is great, answers a nagging question/s for me and
my older brother. just a guess, but the engine probably stops before
the vapor pressure drops enough to be dangerous(?). the sealed tank/
fuel systems helps here.

but for some reason, it doesn't work nearly as well as i expected,
wrt condensation. the pump bracket & clamps still rust out. --Loren