Posted to alt.home.repair

Default 4 ft.hairline crack in stucco....any advice?

wrote:
Not really causing any problems as the area is sheltered from the
weather....but I would like to make it more invisible....can anyone
offer any advice? I don't think anything is still moving because the
crack has been there for 10 years and is almost impossible to see
except for the fact that everything else is perfect.....I think some
sort of stucco repair would certainly be better than a caulk job, but
am unclear as how to proceed....

All stucco cracks. In the newer houses they are putting in control
strips to minimize the cracking, but it still happens. If it isn't
moving, your fine.