Posted to alt.home.repair
Dennis Turner

Default is my refrigerator dyeing???

On 6/5/2006 9:10 PM or thereabouts, mm appears, somewhat unbelievably,
to have opined:

On 5 Jun 2006 08:41:01 -0700, wrote:

mm wrote:

I'm paying 4.82 cents a KwHr and it should increase to 6.56 cents

Doug

Wow, you certainly have extraordinarily inexpensive electricity there.
It's more than double that price here in western Texas. I think I would
keep all of my old appliances as long as possible if I lived where you
do. I have all relatively new Energy Star rated appliances (oven,
microwave, dishwasher, fridge) and quite a few compact fluorescent lamps
to help combat the high electric cost. My electric bill averages about
$150 monthly. It's higher in summer, lower in winter due to central a/c use.