Posted to alt.home.repair
Arnie Goetchius

Default Low Output Pressure on Generac Pressure Washer

It was a problem last fall and I'm just getting around to working on it now.

Art wrote:
Is this the first use of the season? Could water have frozen in it over
winter? That would kill the pump.

"Arnie Goetchius" wrote in message
I have a 2300PSI Generac Pressure Washer powered by a 6 HP Tecumseh. The
water coming out doesn't have much more pressure then a garden hose. I
thought it was due to a dirty nozzle so I used the nozzle cleaner kit but
that did not improve the pressure.

I'm wondering if there could be a problem with the spray gun or are there
other places I should look for an obstruction?