Posted to alt.home.repair
Lar

Default cockoroach problem getting worse

In article . com,
says...

Lar wrote:
In article .com,
says...
I live in an old buliding with my granfather and mother we have roaches
everywhere. I have cleaned everywhere put roach bait out and still I am
having roaches. The landlord has not taken care of the things that the

Assuming you are dealing with German roaches and not the large outdoor
roaches getting in. The combat gel bait will work fine for you. It
comes in a large syringe and place small dabs where the roaches are
hiding and living, don't just put it about and expect them to come and
get it.
--
Lar

I tried the combat roach bait traps and they are working fine We are
thinking of moving from here soon.

Not the bait stations, but the "gel" formulation. Much quicker results.
--
Lar