Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment
Wallace Owen

Default Tektronix 3001GPX Power supply info needed

I've got a Tektronix 3001GPX, whose power supply* has bit the dust. The
company that made it is out of business.

I need to find out it's specs so I can rig up a replacement. Does anyone:

o Have an old SSI Power Supply catalog (Circa 1993) with an entry for
model 30-008-0001 REV 14

o Have service manuals for a Tektronix 3001GPX Logic Analyzer

o Have a dead 3001GPX with a non-dead power supply

// Wally Owen, tinkerer

*Power Supply estimated specs: +5V at maybe 20A, +-12 all with common
returns, with enough current on the -12 to supply power to some ECL
circuitry, and an isolated 12V with it's own return, to power the analog
circuitry.