Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik

Default dog crap makes lawn green

John Hines wrote in
:

"AKA Gray Asphalt" wrote:

What is is that makes the lawn green around the edges of dog crap?
Nitrogen?

Yep

I wonder if anyone has ever stirred up some crap diluted with water
and spread it on a lawn.

The folks in Milwaukee have been doing it for decades, as
"Milorganite",

Probably not -dog- crap,though.
Perhaps "zoo-doo",which I hear is in high demand these days.

which is a favorite (see Carl in Caddyshack) of golf
course grounds keepers everywhere.

Good for flowers and other things that grow as well as grass.

--
If I had something to say, this is where I'd say it.

One thing about animal feces,you can spread parasites and diseases around
easier by using it. Google "zoonosis".
It's dust is also not healthy to inhale.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik