Posted to uk.people.silversurfers,uk.d-i-y,uk.people.consumers.ebay
Gran

Default [OT] Face value of stamps and the costs of posting

On Tue, 06 Jun 2006 20:54:30 GMT, "Mike Redrobe"
managed to type:

Joseph wrote:

The best thing about keeping a list of sellers who use Smartstamp is
when you know Christmas is going to be free this year thanks to
Paypal. Make sure to do some small £10-£20 orders with memorable
feedback before putting in for the Free £100+ mega order.

Christmas is going to be free thanks to paypal ?

Can anyone translate the above?

Yup .... buyer pays by PayPal .....

Seller uses SmartStamp to save tedious Post Office visits and just
drops stuff in the box.

No online trackable method.

Goods arrive.

Buyer claims 'no receipt'.

PayPal find in buyer's favour.

Buyer has goods and gets a refund as well.

Whoooooppeeeee! Free Christmas thanks to PayPal.
--
I’m not prejudiced; I dislike everyone equally.