Dave Liquorice

Default External alarm cable and BS4737

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 17:42:09 +0100, Dave Plowman wrote:

There are two offenders near me which go off at least twice a
month. And both are pro installations.

Still doesn't protect against idiot users though.

Expanding foam is quite good. B-)

It was used on the local Co-ops bell box last year. How they managed
to get it in without raising suspicion is beyond me, said bell box is
in the center of a plain wall (no windows, drain pipes etc) and a good
25' above the ground. This wall faces a large open area in the middle
of the town. I guess every one is tucked up in bed in the wee small
hours up here. Plenty of people live and overlook this open space.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail