Posted to uk.d-i-y
Neil

Default Shower trap

wrote in message
oups.com...
Snipped

I have to discuss this with the builder to find out how he proposes to
fix it. I guess the simple option would be to position the shower
drain where it was originally intended to go - i.e. at the point where
the drain comes through the floor.

Is there a type of shower trap that can be set directly into a 110mm
drain? If not, it looks like this is a major cock-up that could
require the floor to be re-laid in that area.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

McAlpine do an ABS tiled gully that has a 110mm connection, designed for a
vertical connection (ie it sits directly on top of the drain) I'm not sure
of the model number, but its available with either a white ABS or stainless
'tile' top 200mm square. About £65 ish from Grahams.

HTH

Neil