Posted to uk.d-i-y
John

Default Landlords Building Insurance, any recommendations?

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello. i know many of you are landlords in here. Can you recommend me
a cheap insurance company for buildings insurance only £100k.

I have been looking on the internet and prices vary greatly. Cheapes so
far is £194. thanks in advance for any help guys.

As a side issue on this. I have two propeties I have rented out for 4 years
now and their insurances are coming up for renewal. Whemn looking round
previously I have been asked for the rebuild value and have just given the
figures on my renewal from my present insureres. How can I get an up to
date figure? have asked at Estate agents but they would only be able to
give a market value, which is obviously not the same.

TIA

John