Mary Fisher

Default That reminds me WAS: DIY piano moving

"PoP" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:11:57 +0100, Gnube
wrote:

One of which is to dispose of it. Where on earth does one start with
that?

I remember a long time ago that there was a competition - either on TV
or at a fete, can't remember now - where teams were given a challenge
to see who could fit a piano through a letterbox, or some other
smallish opening. I think there may have been a charity element to the
challenge.

Thus a bit of fun can be had with something like a piano that is
beyond its useful life. You end up with a pile of small bits which are
then easy to dispose of.

That's true :-(

Even with an upright ...

Mary