Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob

Default Mower trouble?

"Airkings" wrote in message ink.net...
Hello all,

I could use some advice. I was checking the blade on my newer Toro push
mower , Model 20053, and had it tilted on it's side. There was no gas in the
tank, but it had full oil. While it was on it's side (air filter up), I
rotated the blade 180 degrees to check the other cutting edge. I heard a
"gloop gloop", and promptly tilted it upright again.

When I started the mower, it was kicking out white smoke. I think some fluid
got into a chamber it wasn't supposed to be in. However, I don't know what
and where.

Can anyone tell me what happened? And what should I do now? If no one knows
for sure, I plan to change everything down to the spark plug.

It's oil burning. It will burn off. You might want to check the air filter. It could be soaked
and need cleaning or replacement.

Bob