Posted to alt.home.repair
Airkings

Default Mower trouble?

Hello all,

I could use some advice. I was checking the blade on my newer Toro push
mower , Model 20053, and had it tilted on it's side. There was no gas in the
tank, but it had full oil. While it was on it's side (air filter up), I
rotated the blade 180 degrees to check the other cutting edge. I heard a
"gloop gloop", and promptly tilted it upright again.

When I started the mower, it was kicking out white smoke. I think some fluid
got into a chamber it wasn't supposed to be in. However, I don't know what
and where.

Can anyone tell me what happened? And what should I do now? If no one knows
for sure, I plan to change everything down to the spark plug.

Thanks in advance!

--
Dave