Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default a temporary paint for house interior design

Goedjn wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 10:48:46 GMT, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:

ragtag99 wrote:
Does anyone know of a paint that I can use to draw random designs on
walls but then comes off with little effort and without having to
repaint the walls?

The reason is I want to draw asian caligraphy on my walls in the
living room, but this is a rental apartment so I need something that
is easily erased when my lease is up. Thanks for any help.

Jesse

You might also consider chalk or water colors.

Water colors may work for a few days, but my
college experience is that if you leave them
up on a cinderblock wall

Cinder block is tough. Why not get some very large paper and hang it?

for a whole semester,
then the wall won't come totally clean. Even
with a scrub brush, and repeated bleaching.

Cost me a re-painting fee, that did. I still
don't understand why illustrations from the
monster manual (tm) aren't an extra value....

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit