Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph Fedorak

Default Sandpaper

Brent wrote:
On the other end of the spectrum, I can recommend what NOT to get,
under any circumstances. DON'T buy dollar-store sandpaper. I thought
that I found a cheap solution, but boy, was I wrong. That stuff wore
out quickly (which I was expecting). The really irratating part was it
left sanding streaks all over the piece that I couldn't get out. I
threw away about 100 sheets of that worthless crap. I learned the hard
way that 'you get what you pay for'. I had to spend a few days away
from the lathe because of my head hurting from pounding it against the
wall.

A Wally goodie? At least thats where I got it. A definate waste of money.