Jeff Wisnia

Default Isn't this horse dead YET??? LP tank valve removal UPDATE

Don Bruder wrote:

snipped

a 20 foot tounge of flame and soot that
roared like a ****ed off dragon and blasted out across the yard, lasting
for almost a full minute. I don't know for sure what the full one,
living down in the basement, did, but I'd bet it contributed
substantially to the heat.

Great telling of that tale, and my sympathies for your losses. But I can't avoid
commenting on just one thing...

IIRC it's not legal to store filled propane tanks inside a house. At least not
here in Taxachusetts. But, I could be wrong about that, or it may be different
where you are.

Did you get any static about that propane tank in the basement from the FD or the
insurance company?

I keep my second 20 pound barbeque tank outside, chained to a deck post.

Jeff

--

Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

"If you can smile when things are going wrong, you've thought of someone to blame
it on."