Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan

Default fluorescent lights flickering

Toller wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
I just changed my recessed 2- 4ft light fixture in my kitchen for a
4-4ft light fixture, actually it is 2 separate light fixtures wired
together with 2 tubes and a ballast for each. When I turn them on,
it is perfect lighting for about 30 minutes and then the flickering
starts. It produces a pretty good light show. Please help.

DannyK

All 4 bulbs flicker, despite being separate fixtures?
Don't know, but it sounds like maybe you have the wrong bulbs, or got
two defective fixtures.

Same thought here. Could the OP got the wrong replacement lamps?

Were the replacement lamps exact replacement or something that seemed to
fit?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit