Posted to rec.woodworking
No

Default McFeely's screw bins - Anyone want 'em?

Jay Pique wrote:
I've got a dozen red McFeely's plastic parts bins as shown here...
http://www.mcfeelys.com/product.asp?pid=BINS-6000

...and I've also got 4 of the mounting brackets that you can attach to
the wall and hang the bins from. If anyone would like them, I'll mail
them to you. Just send me back the cost of mailing them plus whatever
you feel like paying, if anything.

First to reply with their mailing address to mwskaneateles at adelphia
dot net gets them.

JP

Well - They are gone - FWIW - I got some yellow ones at the big blue
store for like $4 for about 10 of them, with brackets. $4 for all ten.