Posted to uk.d-i-y
Slick

Default Kitchen cupboard

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Slick" wrote in message
Hi

I have a kitchen wall unit that when the door is opened it swings back
say 100 degrees and hits the extractor fan above the cooker. Eventually
this is gonna create a dimple and wear off the laminate on the door. (Not
as easy as changing the hinges to the other side either!!!)

Is their any kind of fixing or strap that i can get to stop the door
swinging back so far?

Remove the doors. Everything will be more accessible.

I hate swinging doors at head height, I've banged into them in other
people's kitchens too often. They're not used in professional kitchens.

Mary

LOL
Nice one...