Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Tracey

Default Opening a cordless handset

I have a Panasonic cordless handset from a 2.4 GHz digital answering
system. I stupidly left it outside last night, and we had
thunderstorms during the night.

Believe it or not, the phone operates, but there's still some moisture
in there. I need to get it opened up before components have time to
corrode or rust or do whatever they're going to do if they stay wet.

There are two screws behind the battery, but there don't seem to be any
others holding this thing together. Should I be able to pry it apart
after removing the screws, or are there some hidden ones somewhere?

Thanks!

Tracey