Posted to alt.home.repair

Default is my refrigerator dyeing???

Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 4 Jun 2006 10:06:16 -0700, "
wrote:

My refrigerator is running..........however, everything in the freezer
has defrosted, and the refrigerator part stuff is just
semi-cold.......I turned the controls all the way to the coldest. I do
not understand what could have caused this, and what should I do? Is
it on its way out? It's a Whirlpool, and it does appear to be quite
old. It was here when I bought the house 3 yrs ago, I have no idea how
old it is.

Is there any label on it, that would give a date of manufacture?

thanks in advance for any advice!
Melissa

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

old fridges were energy piggies, a new one can pay for itself by saving
electricity